THE BOOKING PROCESS
Once you have chosen the tour you would like to do:
- please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly
- you will also be sent a comprehensive tour itinerary, which will outline all of the information that you will need as part of your tour
- in order to reserve your holiday, a deposit of 25% of the tour price, per person per tour must be submitted to Beautiful-Slovakia, you can pay via paypal or directly to our bank account
- the ballance of the holiday will be paid at your arrival in Slovakia/ you can also do that before your arrival/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, Beautiful-Slovakia will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is made between you and Beautiful-Slovakia only upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us and our communication thereof to either you or your travel agent.
2. YOUR FINANCIAL PROTECTION
Beautiful – Slovakia are a member of ZRSR/ Number 10144 issued by the Slovak Business Authority, which provide for your protection in the event of our insolvency. Michal Pohancenik is also a member of WFTGA/ World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations/ a member of the SSSCR/ Slovak association of tourist guides/ and a certified tour guide issued by Comenius University in Bratislava.
- 3.1Your travel agent shall, on the receipt of any monies, hold such monies for you until the booking is confirmed at which time those monies shall be remitted promptly by your travel agent to us. All such monies received by us will be deposited as required by law. Any money paid to a travel agent where land arrangements and a flight are booked together is held by the travel agent on behalf of Beautiful-Slovakia at all times.
- 3.2 All monies paid by you to us through your travel agent or otherwise, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorisation it for disbursement thereof as aforesaid.
4. HOLIDAY CHANGE AND/OR CANCELLATION
- 4.1 Beautiful-Slovakia reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
- 4.2 Should change or cancellation prove necessary we will give you reasonable notice thereof, in the circumstances, and where available, offer you a comparable alternative. Where cancellation is necessary, a minimum period of 30 days notice will be given by us unless the circumstances leading to the cancellation were beyond our reasonable control.
- 4.3 If an alternative is not available or acceptable you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us
- 4.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, closure of airports, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemic or health risk, Acts of God, adverse weather conditions or other similar events beyond Beautiful-Slovakia's control) we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
- 4.5 Beautiful-Slovakia is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any tour departure.
5. HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
- 5.1 The information in our brochure/or our website/ is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of going to print but we cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will be available especially where we have no direct control over it.
- 5.2 With respect to our touring program Beautiful-Slovakia will do their best, at their discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing tours and transportation to give you good value for money.
- 5.3 Beautiful-Slovakia constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. Beautiful-Slovakia is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
1. IF YOU CANCEL
- 1.1 Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to Beautiful-Slovakia
- 1.2 Your deposit is non-refundable upon cancellation by you.
- 1.3 Upon cancellation you will be liable to pay a fee to cover the estimate of cost and expenses incurred by us in the terms of the schedule set out hereunder. This is expressed as a percentage of the holiday deposit price and is calculated as follows:
PERIOD OF NOTICE CANCELLATION FEES
More than 22 days notice:
30% of total cost forfeited
50% of total cost forfeited
75% of total cost forfeited
100% of total cost forfeited
- If the reason for cancellation falls within the terms of any holiday insurance policy which you hold, then any such charges may, subject to the terms of your insurance policy, be refunded to you by the insurance company.
- 1.4 Any cancellation of additional services booked prior to and after your tour or resort booking, such as pre and post accommodation and transfers, that are cancelled within 14 days of the tour departure incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- 1.5 These cancellation fees are in addition to any cancellation fees that may be levied by your Travel Agent.
2. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR BOOKING
- 2.1 If after your booking has been confirmed, you wish to change to alternate departure date or you wish to change to a different Beautiful-Slovakia holiday, you may do so subject to availability and providing the new holiday date is also in this brochure.
- 2.2 A fee of €25 per person will be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed unless the change increases the value of the booking. A change of tour date, tour itinerary within 22 days of departure will be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply (as detailed in section 3) except when the change is to an earlier departure date of equivalent or greater value, in which case a €25 per person amendment fee will be charged.
- 2.3 A name change to a different person will be treated as a cancellation.
3. HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
- 3.3 Beautiful-Slovakia must be advised of any medical conditions or physical disability requiring special attention before you book your holiday. If you do not advise us at this stage, we may refuse to accept your booking. We may also refuse you if we feel that the holiday chosen is not suitable without a suitably qualified companion. Beautiful-Slovakia will try to help you with your requirements but cannot guarantee to do so, either on our own or our suppliers' (such as hotels, restaurants and excursions) behalf. Many of our holidays involve getting on and off cars, walking tours and other physical activities. Some holidays may not be suitable for you if you rely on a wheelchair or have certain other disabilities. The Company does not provide personal devices (such as wheelchairs, hearing aids or prescription eye glasses) or services of a personal nature (such as pushing a wheelchair or assistance in eating, toileting or dressing). Should your disability require you to have special assistance, it is a condition of Beautiful-Slovakia accepting your booking that you provide evidence satisfactory to us that an able-bodied person will accompany you and is able to provide any special needs or services that you may require. Beautiful-Slovakia will not be responsible for the failure of this person to provide these services. The Company does not employ medical personnel. Any necessary medical attention will be provided by a local facility at the passenger's expense. The Company is not responsible or liable for any losses or costs incurred as a result of medical services obtained while on tour, or for the quality of the care or services received.
- 3.4 You are responsible for all travel arrangements and costs to/from the point of commencement/conclusion of the holiday.
- 3.5.1 There may be times when the Beautiful-Slovakia Representative has to make a decision in your best interests or the best interests of their group. You agree to comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed Beautiful-Slovakia Representative and the laws of the country in which you are travelling. If you do not so comply or if, in the Beautiful-Slovakia Representative's opinion, you are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of other members on the holiday or smooth operation of the holiday itself, we reserve the right to refuse to let you continue with the holiday. We do not tolerate the possession or carriage of illegal or restricted substances (drugs). Furthermore, you agree that your fellow travellers and any Beautiful-Slovakia Representative have the right to travel/work in a safe environment. Any threats to their safety, well being or inappropriate behaviour by you, whether verbal or physical, will be taken extremely seriously and may result in the immediate termination of your holiday. In such event, you will be responsible for your own repatriation and related costs and have no claims against us.
- 3.5.2 You are responsible for any costs incurred as a result of damage or excess cleaning fees related to your accommodation. You are advised to immediately report any pre-existing damage in your room to hotel or a Beautiful-Slovakia Tour Manager as soon as it is discovered.
- 3.5.3 The Company may, in its sole discretion, decline the booking of any passenger or remove any passenger who cannot comply or refuses to comply with the Company's terms and conditions. The Company is not responsible for any costs incurred in the event a passenger is removed from a tour. Passengers agree not to hold the Company or any of its related entities liable for any actions taken under these terms and conditions.
- 3.6 Where the passenger occupies a motor coach/car seat fitted with a safety belt, neither the operator or service providers, agents or co-operating organizations shall be liable for any illness, injury or death or any loss or damages or claims whatsoever arising from any accident or incident, if the safety belt is not being worn at the time of the accident or incident.
- 3.7 It is your responsibility to have a valid passport and all visas, permits and certificates required for your selected holiday as well as and to comply with all applicable laws.
- 3.8You agree that our Beautiful-Slovakia Representatives may take photographs and films of you while you are on holiday and that these may be used in our Group brochures and/or advertising or publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- 5.9 Should you have a complaint in respect of the holiday, you should inform the Beautiful-Slovakia Representative during the course of the holiday and if the matter cannot be resolved after the representative's best endeavours to do so during the holiday, your complaint should be made in writing to Beautiful-Slovakia as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday but within 42 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Any claims made after the 42 day period will not be considered by Beautiful-Slovakia. If you choose to write to Beautiful-Slovakia via the Internet, please provide your home address so that we are able to reply to you in writing.
- 3.10.1 The contract and all matters arising in respect hereof shall be subject to Slovak Law, unless we agree otherwise in writing.
- 3.10.2 If any provision of this contract is held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be deemed to be re-written to give effect to the same purpose within the permitted limits of the law. The validity and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected.
- 3.10.3 If you are unsuccessful in any legal action instituted against us, you agree to pay all our costs, including but not limited to, attorney/client costs.
Beautiful-Slovakia very strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before joining a Beautiful-Slovakia holiday. This should be arranged at the time of payment of the deposit and will, in certain circumstances, cover you against loss of deposit or cancellation fees from the date of confirmation of your booking, as shown in the insurance policy. You also agree to indemnify us against all third-party claims, actions, damages and remedies which may be brought against us in respect of your participation in the holiday.
5. ILLNESS OR ABSENTEEISM
In the event of your withdrawal from a holiday after the commencement as a result of illness, you must obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. Unfortunately no refunds can be made for absences from a tour, including but not limited to missed meals or sightseeing.
6. WEATHER CONDITIONS
Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for snow or weather conditions, nor can any holiday be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of snow or weather conditions.
7. LUGGAGE RESTRICTIONS
For our trips, luggage is restricted to one reasonable sized, non-expanding suitcase size up to 28"x18"x9" (70cmx45cmx23cm and the maximum weight of 20 kilos (44lbs.) plus one small hand/day bag that can go in the car with you. No metal frame backpacks are allowed.